Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

wedgie and you know it clap your hands


Today I was admiring my kiddos tushies at the pool. Their little swim suits had crept into their cracks. They could care less, they were waving their cracks in the air like they just don't care! I splashed over to attempt to extract the material from Ella's crack when I had to stop myself. She has her entire life to be concerned about wedgies, why make her self conscious about it now. I was temped to let my suit creep where the sun don't shine, to feel free like my girls. Yeah...I couldn't do it. I have some sort of warning system that goes off if material even shifts near the vicinity of the crack. I also quite often suffer from the phantom wedgie curse. If I am in my swim suit I am constantly checking to a make sure that everything is in place. If you have a wedgie and you know it clap you hands.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS