Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Highway to Hell



In a little more than 28 hours we are getting in the car for a two week road trip. I spent weeks packing and planning, my husband is planning to pack his stuff tonight. He figures that will take him about 5 minutes. Yeah for him. Our house sitter will arrive tomorrow, so I have to clean the house. I have nothing nice to say at the moment so I will leave you with a few quotes.

“A vacation frequently means that the family goes away for a rest, accompanied by a mother who sees that the others get it.”

“A vacation is like love - anticipated with pleasure, experienced with discomfort and remembered with nostalgia”

“No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one”

1 comment:

Monica said...

I always say I need a vacation to rest up from vacation!

Have fun!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS