Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

And so it begins...

Yes, it is that dreaded time of the year again...the hunt for a swim suit. The mere thought of it turns my stomach. The three way mirrors, the "hygienic" sticker on the crotch, trying to cram your underwear into the bottom half of the suit. YUCK!   I thought my first stop would be the internet. I can get it shipped to me and try them on at home. My first stop the Victoria's Secret site. There is free shipping for items over 100.00. I figure I get a few, try them on and send the majority back.
Decisions, Decisions, decisions... Beach Sexy, Miracle Bra, Very Sexy, or Body by Victoria. Let's see Beach sexy, I will be running after three kiddos on the beach, sand always seems to gravitate to the crotch region, my youngest has a fascination with straps (she prefers them off the shoulder). I'm going to have to say no to the beach sexy or very sexy. That leaves Miracle Bra or Body by Victoria. I am excited about this Miracle Bra idea. I have been clinging to my A+ since adolescence and I would really love a miracle. The woman wearing the suits looked to either be blessed by God or a surgeon. I don't think that Victoria has the power to work a large scale miracle. I loved some of the tops, but I just can't envision my mini miracle in there. On to the body by Victoria...please. My body is Body by E, Middle C, and Baby A. So the search continues.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh, how I hate swimsuit shopping!! I saw some unflattering photos of me from the back at our event Friday, and while I try to tell myself to not be so critical, I cringe.

Taryn said...

Don't even get me started on bathing suit shopping while pregnant! I tried my best to avoid the Texas summer with baby #3 but God had other plans. I guess the jokes on me because I will be at my biggest when Texas is at its hottest! I figure at that point I simply won't care how I look in a bathing suit - so watch out world (and sorry pool-goers...)

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS