Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Presto!


I am so glad that I have two girls. I know that the teenage years will be hell, but right now I am loving it. We were at a birthday party a few days ago. The little boys were pretending that golf clubs were guns. They were running around shooting everything. Ella tried so hard to play with the older boys, but she had no clue what a gun was. She was running around with a golf club "playing" with them. Instead of her club being a gun she thought it was a wand. She was running around saying, "presto!". The boy were screaming, "your dead", and she was yelling "your a princess". She really had no clue. I love it!

1 comment:

Witterbutter said...

Omg! That is hilarious! I love it! "Presto! You're a princess!" too cute

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS