Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Catch a brake?

I have been "off the blog" for the past three days. I wish that I could say that I have been basking in the sun on my porch with a cool margarita. No such luck. I have been dealing with one thing after the other. Claire has been sick with a 102 fever, I have a sinus infection, and Ella is "acting" sick just so that she won't be left out.

* Left 25 dollars worth of groceries in the car over night...the steak, pork tenderloin and chicken. So much for my budget saving recipes
* Twice this week forgot about wet laundry in the dryer...smells like mildew
* Spilled pitcher of OJ all over the freshly mopped floor.
* Discovered that my miracle bra new swim suit that I ordered makes my chest appear like my back. Some miracle!
* Hubby spread 300 dollars worth of dillo dirt 3 nights in a row, yard smells like sewer, just discovered that it is killing the grass.

This weekend I am hosting a 40th anniversary party for my parents. If I can make it to Sunday then I'm golden!

2 comments:

Rachel Lyn said...

and the dog ran off when i went to visit my sister in the jailhouse - I feel ya, girl. Hang in there!

Kristen said...

When it rains it pours huh? I hope your load lightens up soon and you have some "you" time!

Take care,
Kristen

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS