Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

I lick it


Claire is really into licking everything. She rather enjoys smearing peanut butter on her arms just so she can lick it off. She calls her tongue her "licker". I have asked her to wash her face, her reply is, "No! My licker do it Mommy." So I should have known a trip to Pet Smart to look at the animals would be a bad idea. The girls and I arrive at Pet Smart. Approximately 5 seconds into the trip, Ella sees the fish tanks and has to go potty. Pet Smart is NOT the place to go potty. I have one word for it, NASTY. After the trip to the potty, Claire begins pounding on the cages and aquariums. I reprimanded her and explained that pounding on the glass gives the animals headaches. She nodded and proceeded to kiss (sometimes a peck, others a french kiss) every cage and fish tank. I tried, I really did to restrain her affections. So, if she comes down with some strange illness I will not be surprised.

1 comment:

angelk33 said...

Ahhhh. Posts like these just make me nervous about my future with my little licker.

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS