Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Urine your backyard...

I'll admit sometimes I look at Middle C and wonder where she came from, and then hubby does something and all I can do is shake my head and shrug my shoulders.  Last weekend, we attended a party at our next-door neighbor's house.  I had some wine and hubby had one or two beers.  We came home around 8:00pm (gasp!) and put the girls down.  I sat down at my computer to do some work, and hubby went to finish up some yard work.  About an hour later, he waltzed in.  He glanced at me in the office typing away, and proceeded to give me a bear hug.  I pushed him away and wrinkled up my nose.  Stinky!  He started chuckling.  He came in for another smelly hug, and then started laughing.  I stared at him in utter confusion.  Seriously?  What is so funny about smelling like booty?  In between laughter, he managed to relay the story of what occurred the backyard moments before.  Let me clarify, that we do back up to a greenbelt with a short fence and have a sweet little burrow filled with two baby bunnies under one of our trees.  Hubby was attempting to protect them from the coyotes that we hear every night.  How could a six foot, four inch man, protect the sweet little bunnies...peeing the fence line of course, duh!  Well, while creating a human barrier, he was looking down and managed to forget about the bird feeder we had hanging from a low branch.  Yes, my brilliant hubby cracked his head on the feeder, showering him in congealed bird poop, seed, and stale rain water.  He was sweet enough to hug me and play "what's that stench?"  Sigh...

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS