Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Making eyes across a crowded room...

Am I the only one that giggles when someone calls them a woman?  That word just seems so grown up to me, and I certainly don't feel grown up.   I am closer to 40 than I am 30 and I am still a bit immature.  I snicker when I hear the word "tea bag", or "money shot".  My husband is not much better he got me a 6 pack of Boner Beer for Valentines Day.  We made jokes the whole day about it.  "How is your Boner?"  "Do you like your Boner cold or warm?"  "Are you a fan of the Boner?"    You get the picture.

Baby A attends Little Gym.  She loves it.  I have found that I am not the only one who needs to grow up.  Every class we join in for a lively little jingle,"It's time to play with balls today."  I can't help but giggle. I know, I know... I have always felt a bit guilty about it and then (cue romantic music) I see it.  There in the gaggle of Mommas attempting to secure a ball for their baby is another snickering Mom.  We make eye contact, ( the music swells)  and we have found each other.  Now, I am never alone when we "play with balls" or sing "where is tall man".  Sigh...

1 comment:

Tracey cat said...

Im the same way, i laugh when im called, maam, and lady the most. I just turned 40 and i swear im a teenager at heart, still giggling, at least on the inside every time i hear a dirty word used, like you said. And im always looking around at everyone to see if there is anyone as twisted as me , usually not lol. Who cares!!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS