Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kibble in your Bits


I think the problem with three kiddos is that I never seem to be GREAT at anything any more. I look back to when I was a mother of one. The floor was void of any potential choking hazards, the house was clean, laundry was done. My little one was always in the cutest outfit, her face was clean, God I was good. Fast forward five years. My sweet baby A, number three is crawling around in her diaper, her hair is dangling in her eyes, her little nose is dripping as I am attempting to sort the pile of laundry on the floor. I hear her banging around in the kitchen, I sort a few more clothes before I check on her. There she is, happily munching on dog food. I calmly extract the kibble from her mouth, sigh and relocate her to the pile of laundry. I glance over at her and she is munching away on kibble again. I once again extract the food and attempt to get back to my chore. Now I notice a kibble trail and stop what I am doing to observe. Baby A has managed to stash away fist fulls of kibble in her diaper. She roots around and her chubby little hand comes out with a morsel or two. She grins at me. I pick her up and attempt to find the squirreled away food. She has kibble in her bits! Not only has she stored the food in the front of her diaper, the little pieces are also tucked away between her little bottom cheeks. I calmly collect the food and toss it into the dog bowl. Yet another proud moment in the motherhood.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Mmmm...baby-butt flavored dog food! Wonder if there's a market for that?

Jeannie Joie said...

At least it wasn't wet dogfood!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS