Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Sassy But Classy


Little C is at it again. The other day during "quiet time", she was being really quiet in her room. Mom's, we all know really quite is code for TROUBLE. I walked into her room to discover a pair of scissors, a roll of tape, and a "new skirt". "Claire!", I screamed "What did you do??" "Um...I made a skirt, don't I look trendy?" she squealed thoroughly pleased with her creativity. After further investigation, I noticed that she decided to become a fashion designer and cut up one of her shirts and used tape to fashion it into a skirt. Did little C chose a cheap Target shirt, or a hand me down Tee? Nope, only the best for my little designer..God forbid her creation not be quality. She chose to cut up a non sale Gymboree item. You know what I am taking about, one of the cute little tops that you splurge and gag when you hear the price. Yet, you justify it because it can match about three other items that you already have. I was ticked, but I had to give her credit for her creativity, she did do a fairly good job. Perhaps a career as a clothing designer is in her future, a hair stylist is not. Yes, she snipped away at her hair too...

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS