Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Claire is one


I love this picture, Claire looks a little spooked about the whole singing thing. Practice makes perfect, I think that I got down this whole one year old birthday thing. Adult only party with champagne. Claire and Ella loved being the centers of attention and the clean up was a breeze. I even got a little bit of a buzz to boot!

My girls crack me up. Ella is loving the fact that she can make Claire copy her. She loves telling her little sister to say, "milk". This is fine except when we are in the car, no where near home, and I forgot to pack a bottle. Thanks to the pleasant reminder from her sister, Claire is now royally ticked that she has no milk. I know how to handle this now, the expert mom that I am, I put in the Wheels on The bus CD and crank up the volume. Milk, what milk?

I have a question for all of the other mommies out there... When your two year old throws a temper tantrum are you sometimes secretly impressed. I fluctuate between feeling mortified to being in complete awe of her vocal talent. Watch out Mariah Cary!!

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

So, impressed is the feeling I should strive for when everyone is staring and thinking I'm a horrible mother just because my 2-year-old is normal? I'll have to work on that one. :)

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS