Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Creativity what is that??

Ok, I was looking at the basket of folded laundry begging to be put away for the second day in a row, and decided that my time would be better spent surfing the net. I found this really cool site:
http://coolmompicks.com/

Cool stuff that we don't need. I was oohing and ahhing until I can across a recycled, purely organic card board box manipulated to look like a rocket ship. Yes, thats right you too can own a recycled box for $75.00, shipping and handling not included! The cardboard used is very robust and sturdy and can be collapsed for storage according to the ad. Nice.

This brought me back to my childhood..... Moving boxes recycled from the move of course, decorated with paint by number pictures, a curtain of streamers, and a picture window carefully cut without supervision. I stuffed my blankets, a few dolls and a flash light in there and could put my imagination to work. If I got tired of with that then the box could become a rocket ship, or the meeting room for my Michael Jackson fan club. Pull in the cassette player with fresh batteries and we were ready to party.

Are there really parents that would buy that? Save yourself some money go to Sam's and ask for some empty boxes, they do have large "robust and sturdy" ones!!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS