Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

The case of the phantom poo




I woke up today and noticed an all too common offensive odor wafting in from an unknown location, Poo. I first checked the downstairs changing table. I have at times, been in a rush and forgotten to throw a diaper away, because I am so awesome. I got on my hands and knees and sniffed around the room, but I couldn't find it. Was a renegade dirty diaper playing with me? After a good five minutes of sniffing, I was forced to give up. Really? I don't have time to search for the phantom poo. I took the older girls to school and walked back into my bedroom. BAMM!! The phantom had returned with a vengeance. My hubby who works from home, was hold up in his office on a conference call, couldn't be him. I checked the bottoms of my shoes, nope. Baby A was sleeping in her room upstairs. Tired of sniffing, I lit a few candles and sat down to check my email. Sniff, sniff...good Lord,there it was again! I finally put two and two together, it must be the dog. I think I just threw up in my mouth, our dog has some truly heinous anus! I will never buy generic dog food again. The case of the phantom poo solved.

3 comments:

One Austin Mommy said...

Dog farts are the worst! The other night, after a day of cleaning diapers and potties, I sat down on my bed with my sweet dog next to me, and all of a sudden I was gagging....I guess one of the kids' table scraps didn't agree with her and my bedmate was absolutely foul. Sigh.

JayShah said...

Hey Melissa,

My name is Jay Shah and I'm a local Austin resident. I wanted to contact you regarding your blog but was unable to send you an e-mail. Could you please e-mail me at jay.shah@borrowedsugar.com? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Jay

honest diaper reviews said...

Good ones are a little more expensive than normal diapers, BUT, I save money in the long run because the diapers don't leak, hence his clothes don't get soiled, and I don't have to do the baby's laundry that often. I'm not going back to any other diaper!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS