Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hair is a battlefield

My sweet little redhead,

I want you to know that I love you.  You keep me on my toes and give me plenty of fodder for my blog.  Perhaps I overreacted a tad bit when you chose to butcher your beautiful long red hair.    Wailing and screaming, it was not my greatest parenting moment.  Yes, I did request that you sit in timeout with a mirror to stare at your hair.   Your beautiful hair is now a "high fashioned mullet".  I understand that this hairstyle has been featured in fashion magazines as of late. 

I hum  Pat Benatar songs when I see you sometimes.  My darling daughter...you have "Hit me with your best shot",  now I am "All Fired Up".  You are a "Heartbreaker".  "Love is a Battlefield" and that is why this picture will be prominently displayed at your wedding because I love you.


Mommy

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS