Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bosom Buddies?



OK, I must admit I have not been a fan of Victoria's Secret since they discontinued my bra size and stopped sending out free pantie coupons. After taking to a friend of mine I was surprised to learn that my bra size is back in stock! VS finally realized that not all of us were going to get implants. I visited the store last week to see about this new amazing 2 cup bra. Sadly, it still took two associates to find my particular size,and that was after an associate measured my bust just to make sure I was right. I was offered a comfortable padded bra and the super +++ padded bra. OK, for 48.00, I am getting the best boob for my buck. I loved it and was feeling great, until I walked to the register to buy my "organic material" boob job. The adorable girl with a perky chest and skin tight white t-shirt flashed me a smile and chirped,"Did your friend like, come in here yesterday?" "Ummm..no I don't think so." I replied. "Oh, because a girl just about your age was in here and bought two of these 32 A bras. She said they were amazing, are you sure she wasn't your friend?". OK, thanks for saying my sad size out loud, so much for Victoria's SECRET! Apparently, those of us in the ittiy bitty committee are all BFFs?? My shopping experience was not helped by the fact that my four year old managed to almost strangle herself with a thong. As I was attempting to pull the leopard print pantie off her head she squealed, "Mommy you need to get one of these so you can play animal with me." I was temped to tell her where the thin black lace string that was now wrapped around her pony tail was suppose to be. One more thing, I do want to make sure that everyone knows that I do NOT discriminate based on chest size.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! Yeah, there are no secrets at the house of Victoria. Bra shopping is the worst, especially with children. Kudos on making it out without your kiddo knocking over a scantily clad mannequin.

The Purple Lady said...

your sense of humor makes my day...

Alison May said...

That's hilarious, why on earth would you be friends with someone you happen to share a bra size with??

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS