Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Billy Goat Gruff Style


I really love pregnancy hormones. Pregnancy glow? Come on, more like pregnancy grease face. Things are going seriously a rye. Yesterday, I was washing my face attempting to wash off the oil slick that had accumulated on my forehead when I noticed something. At first I thought, perhaps a piece of my hair has gotten stuck to my chin. I attempted to wipe it off, only to come to the realization that it is attached. Half an inch of hair was billowing in the breeze attached billy goat gruff style. I grabbed the tweezers and yanked that SOB out. I flew down the stairs to confront my husband. I showed him the hair and screamed, "Why didn't you say something? I have been walking around growing a beard or morphing into a goat and you never said a word??" I berated him and instituted a weekly beard scan every Friday. I am serious as a heart attack about this one. I don't want to be know in my circle of friends as Billy Goat.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS