Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

High ho it's off to camping we go




Rain, rain coming this way
70% chance the weathermen say

While you are warm, dry, and cozy in your bed,
I will be cursing and wishing my husband dead.

We are heading out tomorrow morning in the RAIN. I have tried to convince Jeff to go without me and just to take Ella. No luck so far. So much for my virginal camping trip being blissfully fun. If he were smart he would let me stay home, and go next time when there is not a chance of torrential rain and lightning. Really, he is trying to sell me on this "fun" why not wait until conditions are a bit more...dry??? I hate being wet, wet socks, mud, whiny kiddos stuck in a tent. F U N ????

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

Maybe the kids can all mud wrestle?

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS