Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Don't Mess With My Toot Toot



Jeff and I have been kicking around the idea of another kiddo at some point. I know that deep down, he would love a boy. Although tonight it dawned on me, who really needs a boy when we have a Claire. Claire's new little thing is that she wants you to lay on the floor with her before going to bed. She likes chattering on about her day and tooting. Yes, that is right my little princess lets it all out before bedtime. Tonight we were laying on the floor and I was singing to her. She was twirling a piece of my hair in her little fingers when she let out one of the loudest toots I have ever heard. She whispered ,"excuse me" and then started giggling. I couldn't help myself and started laughing too. Mid giggle, she lets another one rip, and another and another. By this time, I was laughing so hard that tears were running down my cheeks. I could feel her little body tense as she attempted to one up her last pass of gas. We were both cracking up when she abruptly stopped giggling and said in a panicked little voice, "Oh, no ...I pooped!"

3 comments:

Witterbutter said...

That's hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi ^^

Skye @ Planet Jinxatron said...

Okay, I'm a big dork, you're in the ad network! Sorry! I only have one kid, what's my excuse?

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS