Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

She said what?


I know that I have not posted in awhile. It has been a wild and crazy month and a half. E started Kinder, Baby A started walking, and Middle C is exploring her boundaries. Baby A has been once again honing in on her artistic talents by creating yet another Poo masterpiece. She is experimenting with corn and feces, very Avant-garde. I am thinking scholarship potential!
Yesterday was a day that made guzzling a whole bottle of wine seem pretty darn tempting. Everything was going wrong, hubby and I are arguing, Middle C is popping serious attitude, E is losing it over the fact the there is a eraser streak on her homework, and Baby A is getting 4 new teeth. ( I also have PMS) Why, oh why, did I then decide to go to the grocery store under these conditions...wine. Yes, I threw myself into the fire for a simple bottle of 4 dollar wine, and milk, and eggs, and toilet paper. The store was out of the "fun" car carts, you know those germ infected, grimy carts with the bum wheel that make going straight a near impossibility. The one that parents attempt to push around while their children a) attempt to chew on the steering wheel, or B) bolt out at the sight of candy. Baby A was screaming, and the girls were in the cart arguing who was "steering". I pull up next to a sweet 80 year old woman, who smiles at me with sympathy as I attempt to force baby A into a sitting position in the cart. Middle C jumps out of the car cart to help calm down A. She pats baby A on the bum and says, "Doesn't she have such a cute little bottom" The woman grins and says, "Well yes, yes she does." Then Middle C pipes up, "She has a really cute vagina too!"

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS